World Market Intelligence's 'Transat A.T. Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Transat A.T. Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Transat A.T. Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Transat A.T. Inc. (Transat) is an integrated North American tour operator. The company offers services to the holiday travel industry and markets its services in the Americas and Europe. Transat's primary business operations include development and marketing of holiday travel services in package and air-only formats. The company provides outgoing and incoming tour services by clubbing services bought in Canada and abroad and reselling them in Canada and other countries mainly through travel agencies. Transat is also a retail distributor with a total of 500 travel agencies, which include 358 franchisees and a multiple channeled distribution system incorporating online sales. Transat also offers destination and airport services. Transat is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.