Town Centre Securities Plc : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Town Centre Securities Plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Town Centre Securities Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Town Centre Securities Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Town Centre Securities Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Town Centre Securities Plc (TCS) is a property investment and development company based in the UK. It is involved in developing residential, office and commercial accommodation and investment opportunities. TCS has 900,000 square feet of retail space and about 360,000 square feet of office space. Its property portfolio comprises of apartments, retail and office accommodation, shopping centers, retail warehouses and food stores and high street shops. The major properties of TCS are concentrated in England and Scotland. In addition, the company also operates car parking sites with total 5,000 spaces which operates in Leeds and Manchester with multistorey and surface branches. TCS is headquartered in Leeds, the UK.