World Market Intelligence's 'Tatry Mountain Resorts, A.S.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Tatry Mountain Resorts, A.S.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Tatry Mountain Resorts, A.S.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Tatry Mountain resorts, A.S. (TMR), formerly known as Jasna Low Tatras, A.S., is an operator of hotels and resorts in Slovakia. The company's asset portfolio comprises the Jasna Nizke Tatry resort, and the Grand Jasna hotel, the Tri studnicky hotel and the Ski Zahradky hotels, located in the Low Tatras in Slovakia. TMR provides accommodation facilities for individuals, families, corporate clients, school groups and business travelers. Furthermore, the company manages Tatranska Lomnica, Grandhotel Stary Smokovec and Liptovska Teplicka resorts, and Grandhotel Stary Smokovec, Grandhotel Praha Tatranska Lomnica and FIS Strbske pleso hotels in High Tatras. TMR is headquartered in Liptovsky Mikulas, Slovakia.