Tarkett SA : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Tarkett SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tarkett SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tarkett SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tarkett SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tarkett SAS (Tarkett) is a flooring manufacturing company. Tarkett offers flooring, wall based and sports surface solutions for both commercial and residential applications. The company markets its product to architects and contractors, and to general public through distributors and retailers. Furthermore, Tarkett provides a wide range of sport surfaces. The portfolio of product of the company includes vinyl, linoleum, laminate, wood, artificial turf, rubber and sport surfaces. Tarkett classifies its operation into four product groups, namely Vinyl & Linoleum, Sports, Wood & Laminate, and Rubber & Various. It caters to the healthcare, hotels, education, housing, retail, offices, and sports markets. The company operates through 30 production site and has presence in more than 100 countries. Tarkett is headquartered in Nanterre Cedex, Paris, France.