World Market Intelligence's 'Taiga Building Products Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Taiga Building Products Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Taiga Building Products Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Taiga Building Products Ltd. (Taiga) is a supplier and distributor of building products and materials. The company manages and supplies siding and flooring, batt and foam insulation, polyethylene sheeting, composite decking, moldings, roofing materials, engineered wood, treated wood, panel products and dimension lumber. In addition, the company provides numerous services related to treating plant and engineered wood services. Taiga supplies these products to dealers and industrial manufacturers across and Canada and the US. Furthermore, the company carries out its business activities and produces treated wood at three facilities in Canada. It distributes building products through 16 distribution plants, of which 14 are located in Canada and two in California. Taiga is headquartered in Burnbay, British Columbia, Canada.