TA Holdings Limited : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "TA Holdings Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TA Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TA Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TA Holdings Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TA Holdings Limited (TA), formerly known as Tobacco Auctions Limited., is an investment holding company. The company has interest in the fields of hospitality, insurance and agrochemical, asset management and distribution. It offers agrochemicals, comprising ammonium nitrate fertilizers, granular fertilizers for soils and cropping, and other fertilizers and pesticides. The company also offers liquid oxygen, gaseous oxygen, anhydrous ammonia, and nitric acid. TA underwrites short term insurance products and services, which include guarantee, liability, engineering, motor, accident and health, transportation, property, and miscellaneous insurance policies. In addition, the company operates as short-term insurers, insurance brokers, reinsurers, and life assurers, and an asset management company. It principally operates in Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Botswana, Uganda, and South Africa. TA is headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe.