Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited (16) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited (16) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited (SHKP) invests and develops residential, industrial, and commercial properties. The company is involved in property development, investment, acquisition, architecture, construction, engineering and property management. It also offers hotel services, construction, financial services, insurance, and property management services. In addition, it provides waste management, telecommunications, and information technology, transportation, and infrastructure and logistics services. As on June 30, 2013, it owns a land bank of 46.6 million square feet in Hong Kong, comprising 28.6 million square feet of completed investment properties and 18.0 million square feet of properties under development. It also owns around 27.0 million square feet of farmland in the New Territories. SHKP is headquartered in Wanchai, Hong Kong.