World Market Intelligence's 'Standard life plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Standard life plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Standard life plc' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Standard Life Plc (Standard Life) is one of the largest pensions, long-term savings and investments provider in the United Kingdom. The company offers a wide range of products and services to its customers. The company's product portfolio includes various investment and pension solutions; including investment funds and active money self invested personal pension products to individual and corporate clients. The company also offers investment linked and unit linked life insurance products; group savings and retirement, group insurance, individual life insurance, savings and retirement, mutual funds, and portfolio management solutions; and asset management services, investment and wealth management services, and open architecture funds. The company's operations are spanned across United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Austria, India, the United States, Hong Kong, and mainland China. The company's product and services are markets and distributes through brokers, independent financial intermediaries, banks, and financial advisers serving 6million customers. Standard life is headquartered in Edinburgh, the United Kingdom.