World Market Intelligence's 'Standard Pacific Corp.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Standard Pacific Corp.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Standard Pacific Corp.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Standard Pacific Corp. (Standard Pacific) is a real estate development and financing company. The company constructs and sells single-family attached and detached residential homes. It sells homes under luxury and entry level product mix categories. In addition, it constructs homes of varying price and size focusing a broad customer base. It also offers mortgage financing and title examination services for its home buyers. It has developed over 115,000 homes since its inception. Standard Pacific along with its subsidiaries and joint ventures primarily operates across 24 markets in the US including California, Florida, Arizona, Texas, Colorado and Nevada. The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.