World Market Intelligence's 'StanCorp Financial Group, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'StanCorp Financial Group, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'StanCorp Financial Group, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. (StanCorp), a holding company, provides various financial products and services in the US. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers group and individual disability insurance, group life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, group dental insurance products, group vision insurance, and absence management services. In addition, the company offers investment management and advisory services, financial planning services, commercial mortgage loan origination and servicing, individual fixed annuities, group annuity contracts, and retirement plan trust products. It also owns and manages real estate properties held for sale. The company's products are marketed to physicians, lawyers, executives, other professionals, and small business owners by sales representatives through master general agents and brokers. StanCorp is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the US.