World Market Intelligence's 'The Shipping Corporation of India: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'The Shipping Corporation of India: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'The Shipping Corporation of India' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. (SCI) is a government owned shipping transport company in India. SCI acts as bulk carrier, tanker, liner and offers passenger vessel, technical and offshore services. Being a bulk carrier, SCI carries crude and product tankers, dry bulk carriers, gas carriers and phosphoric acid carriers. The company's offshore services include towing and anchor handling, standby and rescue, routine surveillance, carriage of men and materials and fire fighting services. SCI also offers shipbuilding consultancy assistance services for new-building vessels. The company owns 17 bulk carriers, consisting of 15 Handymax and two Handysize vessels. The company mainly operates in the Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia and India. SCI is headquartered at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.