Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd. (600820) - Company CapsuleSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd. (600820) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd. (STEC) is a soft soil tunneling company. The company's service portfolio includes construction of tunnel building, railways transportation, river cross tunnels, underground projects, tunnel building, underground project, sewerage, drainage, power plants water intake and discharge, pipe laying pit bracing foundation and support, and ground engineering. STEC constructs carriageway, airport, superhighways, viaduct, interchange buildings, and high rise buildings. The company also provides electrical and mechanical installation, investment and operations, manufacturing and engineering consultancy, integrated business operations, element fabrication, and civil engineering services. STEC is headquartered in Shanghai, China.