Shandong Airlines Co., Ltd. (200152) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Shandong Airlines Co., Ltd. (200152) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Shandong Airlines Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Shandong Airlines Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Shandong Airlines Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Shandong Airlines Co., Ltd. (Shandong Airlines) is a provider of air transportation services in China. The company provides air transportation services for passengers and cargo. It operates on more than 110 flight routes through a fleet of 71 aircraft, comprising Boeing B737s and CRJ-200s. Furthermore, it operates 2,000 flights connecting more than 60 large and medium-sized cities in China, Taipei, Hong Kong, China and Japan. The airline hubs of the company are located in Jinan, Qingdao, Yantai, Chongqing, Xiamen and Beijing. The company operates as a subsidiary of Shandong Airlines Group Co. Ltd. (SDA), and is headquartered in Jinan, China.