Sembawang Engineers and Constructors Pte, Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Sembawang Engineers and Constructors Pte, Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sembawang Engineers and Constructors Pte, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sembawang Engineers and Constructors Pte, Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sembawang Engineers and Constructors Pte, Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sembawang Engineers and Constructors Pte, Ltd. (Sembawang) is an engineering and construction services provider. The company, along with its subsidiaries, provides a broad range of construction services such as contracting, concept design, master planning, detailed engineering design, construction management, and development management. Sembawang also offers pre- and post-construction services to various industries such as groundwater and underwater facilities, power, environmental, manufacturing, commercial, residential, seaports and terminals, highways and bridges, healthcare, airports, and industrial applications to marine and civil infrastructure. The company has presence in China, Indonesia, the UAE, and Singapore. The company is a subsidiary of Punj Lloyd Group. Sembawang is headquartered in Singapore.