World Market Intelligence's 'Select Comfort Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Select Comfort Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Select Comfort Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Select Comfort Corporation (Select Comfort) is one of the leading bed retailers in the US. The company designs, manufactures, markets and distributes adjustable-firmness beds and other sleep-related accessory products. Select Comfort provides its products under the brand Sleep Number. The company also offers specialty pillows, comforters, mattress pads, sheets and leg options. It operates through its 386 company-owned stores located across the US. It has production and distribution facilities in Utah and South Carolina. Select Comfort markets its products through four distribution channels: retail, direct marketing, wholesale and e-commerce. The company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.