World Market Intelligence's 'Samuel Heath & Sons Plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Samuel Heath & Sons Plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Samuel Heath & Sons Plc: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Samuel Heath & Sons Plc (Samuel Heath) is hardware accessories providers in the UK. The company manufactures and distributes bathroom and kitchen fittings and architectural hardware products. Samuel Heath's designs bathroom fittings that include taps, basin, towel stand and other accessories. It also provides architectural building hardware that includes door fittings and window fittings. The company's key brands comprise Fairfield, Xiara, Georgian, Curzon, Skye, Contour, Cobden and Jupiter. The company manufacturing processes includes hot stamping, CNC machining, polishing, plating and basket assembling through its advanced machines and technology in association with high quality material. Samuel Heath is headquartered at Birmingham, the UK.