World Market Intelligence's 'Saigon Hotel Corp: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Saigon Hotel Corp: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Saigon Hotel Corp' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Saigon Hotel Corporation (Saigon Hotel Corporation) is involved in the hotels and tourism business in Vietnam. The company operates the Saigon Hotel, a three-star hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and provides accommodation services to business and leisure travelers. It operates restaurant and bar, through which the company provides foodservice. The restaurant also provides catering services for special events such as buffet parties, a la carte parties, weddings, conferences, receptions and birthday parties. Saigon Hotel also offers space for meetings and conferences through its meeting rooms which accommodate 15 to 100 people. The company also offers guided tours to customers. Saigon Hotel Corporation is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.