World Market Intelligence's 'ROSNO Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'ROSNO Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'ROSNO Group' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
ROSNO Group (ROSNO), a part of Allianz SE, is one of the leading insurance companies in Russian market. It offers a range of insurance products that include motor, mortgage, health, life and property, liability, and travel insurance among others. The company's insurance policies are sold to more than 17 million individual customers and over 50 thousand corporate clients. ROSNO comprises the universal federal-level insurance company, OJSC IC ROSNO and its subsidiaries: OJSC ROSNO-MS, OJSC Allianz ROSNO Asset Management, CJSIC Medexpress, Allianz Non-State Pension Fund and SLC Allianz Ukraine. It operates a network of 89 branches combined into 8 territorial directorates, and 383 agencies in Russian federation. ROSNO is headquartered in Moscow, Russian Federation.