World Market Intelligence's 'Protective Life Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Protective Life Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Protective Life Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Protective Life Corporation (PLC) is a US based financial services holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, is focused on the production, distribution, and administration of insurance and investment products in the US. Protective Life Insurance Company (Protective Life) is largest operating subsidiary of the company. It offers premium term insurance, universal life, variable universal life and bank owned life insurance products. PLC focuses on acquiring, converting and servicing policies acquired from other companies. The company also sells guaranteed funding agreements to special purpose entities that in turn issue notes or certificates in smaller and transferable denominations. In addition, PLC offers extended service contracts and credit life and disability insurance to protect consumer's investments in automobiles and watercraft, and recreational vehicles. The company is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, the US.