World Market Intelligence's 'Primorje Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Primorje Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Primorje Group' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Primorje Group (Primorje) plans, designs, constructs and maintains airports, railways, highways, power plants, residential, commercial and industrial buildings in Slovenia. The company also constructs roads, tunnels, hydroelectric power plants, environment friendly structures, coats and pipers; commercial real estate, industrial structure, public facilities and pre-fabricated systems. It also manufactures construction materials, concrete pipes, slabs, curbs, asphalt mixes, poles, pre-stressed hollow core slabs, stone aggregates and pre-fabricated concrete segments for tunnel linings. Primorje also works on construction assignments of difficult geo-technical projects and designs engineering structures, especially viaducts and bridges. Primorje has operations across Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Bulgaria. Primorje is headquartered in Ajdovscina, Slovenia.