World Market Intelligence's 'PT Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional Tbk: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'PT Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional Tbk: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'PT Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional Tbk: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
PT Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional Tbk (JSI) is a real estate investment and development company in Indonesia. The company operates seven hotels in Jakarta, Bali and Yogyakarta with a room inventory of 2,469 rooms in Indonesia. It also operates Hyatt Regency Hotel and Formule 1 hotels in Yogyakarta, Cikini and Jakarta respectively; In addition, the company rents and sells commercial properties such as office buildings, hotels, townhouses, real estate, shopping centers, retail centers and property assets. Furthermore, the company owns strata-title apartment of Setiabudi Residences, landed residential of Puri Botanical Residence and Taman Permata Buana. The company operates as a subsidiary of PT Jan Darmadi Investindo. JSI is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.