PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited (2328) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited (2328) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited (PICC) is one of the leading non-life insurance companies in China. The company along with its subsidiaries provides a range of property and casualty insurance products to individual and corporate customers in China. Its product portfolio includes motor insurance, accident insurance, home insurance, homeowner insurance, travel insurance, liability insurance, personal credit guarantee insurance, cultural industry insurance, construction quality insurance, property insurance, employee protection scheme, short-term export credit insurance and fire public liability insurance. In addition, the company offers risk management services to its clients. PICC offers these products through its business offices and outlets across the country. The company is a part of PICC Group. PICC is headquartered in Beijing, China.