World Market Intelligence's 'Omega Insurance Holdings Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Omega Insurance Holdings Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Omega Insurance Holdings Limited' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Omega Insurance Holdings Limited is an international insurance provider, based in Bermuda. The company offers insurance and reinsurance products such as property catastrophe treaty reinsurance, short-tail property orientated insurance, property per risk reinsurance, non-marine property insurance, marine insurance and reinsurance, liability insurance and reinsurance, motor insurance and reinsurance, and professional indemnity insurance and reinsurance. The company offers its products and services in the UK, Bermuda, the US Cologne and Germany. The company operates through its subsidiaries, including Omega Europe GmbH, Omega Specialty Insurance Company Limited, Omega Underwriting Agents Limited, Omega US Insurance Inc and Omega US Holdings Inc. The company is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.