World Market Intelligence's 'Norwegian Air Shuttle AS: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Norwegian Air Shuttle AS: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Norwegian Air Shuttle AS: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (Norwegian) is an airline holding company based in Norway. The Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides low cost air passenger travel services primarily in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. It also offers mobile- and content services, mobile broadband, airport Wi-Fi and Voip to external customers; banking and aircraft financing services. As of December 31, 2010, the company operated 23 Boeing 737-300s and 30 Boeing 737-800s and on average 33 aircraft was based in Norway, eight in Denmark, 10 in Sweden and 2 aircraft were inactive for maintenance purposes. It also operates flights across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. The company currently operates 57 aircraft on 238 routes to about 100 destinations. Norwegian is headquartered in Fornebu, Norway.