World Market Intelligence's 'NOF CORPORATION: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'NOF CORPORATION: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'NOF CORPORATION: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
NOF CORPORATION (NOF) is an international chemical company based in Japan. The company, along with its subsidiaries manufactures various products through its Oleochemicals and Foods, Chemicals, Explosives and Propulsion, and Others segments. The company's Oleochemicals product line includes fatty acids, fatty acid derivatives, surfactants and edible oils, and health related products. Its Functional Chemicals product line includes organic peroxide, polybutane, ethylene oxide, propylene oxide derivatives, functional polymers and metal anti corrosion. Furthermore, NOF also manufactures explosives and propulsion products such as industrial explosive, rocket propellant, automotive safety devices and defense related explosive, and it also provides logistics and real estate services. NOF has business operations in Japan, North America, Europe and Asia. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.