World Market Intelligence's 'Muscat National Holding Company SAOG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Muscat National Holding Company SAOG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Muscat National Holding Company SAOG' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Muscat National Holding Company SAOG is one of the leading public joint stock insurance companies in the Sultanate of Oman. The company through its two wholly owned subsidiaries: Muscat Insurance Company and Muscat Life Assurance Company, offers a wide range of insurance and reinsurance products and services across non-life and life insurance sectors, respectively. Its product offering comprises commercial life insurance products including group life insurance, workmen compensation, credit life assurance, group life and personal accident, group medical expenses and key person assurance; commercial general insurance products such as property insurance, marine insurance, general accident insurance, liability insurance and engineering insurance; and personal insurance products that provides motor insurance, personal accident insurance, home insurance, travel insurance and domestic servants insurance. Its customer base includes both the individuals and corporate clients. The company is head quartered in Ruwi, Sultanate of Oman.