World Market Intelligence's 'Murray & Roberts Holdings Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Murray & Roberts Holdings Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Murray & Roberts Holdings Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Murray & Roberts Holdings Limited (MRHL) is a construction and engineering company. The company manages and provides engineering, contracting, construction and designing services. MRHL primarily caters to resources driven construction markets such as - industry and mining, oil, gas, power and energy and also offers civil, mechanical, electrical, mining and process engineering; general building and construction; materials supply and services to the construction industry; and management of concession operations. In addition, the company involves and supplies building materials that include concrete, asphalt and steel along with offering engineering and fabrication services to the infrastructure and industrial markets in Southern Africa. MRHL primarily serve the markets of Sub Saharan Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia and Australasia. The company is headquartered in Bedfordview, Republic of South Africa.