World Market Intelligence's 'Morgans Hotel Group Co.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Morgans Hotel Group Co.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Morgans Hotel Group Co.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Morgans Hotel Group Co. (MHG) offers accommodation services in the US, Europe and in select international locations. The company owns, acquires and operates boutique hotels in gateway cities and select resort markets. The company also develops and redevelops hotel properties. MHG owns and manages twelve luxury hotel properties in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, and Boston with an inventory of 3,700 rooms. In addition, it manages two hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico and Playa del Carmen, in Mexico. Furthermore the company is developing hotel properties in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, on the Aegean Sea in Turkey, in the Highline area in New York City, and Doha, in Qatar. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.