World Market Intelligence's 'Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. (Montpelier) provides a range of reinsurance and insurance solutions to the worldwide market. The company's reinsurance products comprise property catastrophe reinsurance, which covers risks associated with losses from earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, floods, storms and fires; and property specialty reinsurance products including risk excess-of-loss reinsurance products. In addition, its other specialty reinsurance products covers risks related to aviation liability, engineering, space, aviation war, personal accident, marine, workers' compensation, casualty, surety, and crop, hospital treaty reinsurance and professional liability. Furthermore, the company provides direct insurance and facultative reinsurance coverage on commercial, industrial, and residential property; marine; liability; and space risks. Montpelier sells its insurance policies through independent brokers and general agents. It operates globally through its subsidiaries located in Bermuda, the US, the UK, and Switzerland. Montpelier is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.