World Market Intelligence's 'Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings Ltd. (Migdal), formerly known as Leumi Insurance Holdings Ltd., is an insurance and finance holding company based in Israel. It provides a wide variety of insurance, pension and financial assets management services to individual and business customers. The company conducts its business operations through its five reportable segments, Life Assurance and Long Term Savings, General Insurance, Health Insurance, Financial Services and Other. Migdal operates through its various subsidiaries, such as Migdal Capital Markets (1965) Ltd., Migdal Investments Management 2001 Ltd., Migdal Insurance Company Ltd, Yozma Independent Pension Funds Inc. and Migdal Makefet Pension and Benefit Funds Management Ltd. Migdal is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel.