First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Midwest Bancorp, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "First Midwest Bancorp, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "First Midwest Bancorp, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (First Midwest) is a bank holding company based in the US. The company provides a broad range of commercial and retail banking services to corporate, small business, individual, institutional and public or governmental clients. It offers checking accounts, savings deposits, demand deposits, NOW accounts, time deposits, money market deposits, certificates of deposit, brokered deposits and individual retirement accounts. The company also provides commercial, industrial, and agricultural loans, commercial real estate loans, construction loans and consumer loans. In addition, First Midwest offers financial products and services such as trust, insurance, cash management, investment management, and safe deposit box. Furthermore, it provides wealth management, retirement planning, private banking, and investment services to private clients and wealthy families. The company operated through a network of branch locations in the US. First Midwest is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, the US.