World Market Intelligence's 'Michael Baker Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Michael Baker Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Michael Baker Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Michael Baker Corporation (Michael Baker) provides engineering and consulting services for public and private sector clients. The company offers a wide range of services from design-building, construction management and inspection, consulting, planning, surveying, mapping, geographic information systems, architectural, interior design, site planning and design, construct-ability reviews, site assessment and restoration, strategic regulatory analysis and compliance. The company provides its services primarily to markets such as aviation, defense, environmental facilities, geo-spatial, homeland security, municipal and civil, pipelines and utilities, transportation and water. The company owns more than 110 offices across the US. Michael Baker is headquartered in Moon Township, Pennsylvania, the US.