Meridiana fly SpA : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Meridiana fly SpA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Meridiana fly SpA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Meridiana fly SpA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Meridiana fly SpA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Meridiana fly SpA (Meridiana) is a charter and scheduled flights operator, based in Italy. The company offers medium haul services to various destinations in Italy, Europe, and the Mediterranean basin, as well as Egypt, Greece, the Balearics, Canaries, Israel, and France. It also provides long haul services to intercontinental destinations in the Indian Ocean area, such as the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Zanzibar, Mauritius, Madagascar Brazil and the Caribbean. The company carries over 4 million passengers annually in Italy and abroad. The company serves several domestic destinations and international destinations with its fleet of 27 aircraft, including five Airbus, 10 MD-82 and 12 Boeing. Meridiana fly S.p.A is a subsidiary of Meridiana S.p.A. Meridiana is headquartered in Olbia, Sardegna, Italy.