Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company (Meiji Yasuda Life) is a Japanese life insurance company. It offers insurance solutions such as life insurance, annuities, pension products, property and casualty insurance for both individuals and corporate entities. Though its subsidiaries and affiliates, the company offers international insurance and asset management services. It has introduced two products namely; Meiji Yasuda Educational Endowment Insurance, which provides a higher rate of return than conventional products; and Medical Insurance for Child Dependents, which provides hospitalization and surgical coverage. The Company operates across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Meiji Yasuda Life is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.