World Market Intelligence's 'Max New York Life insurance Co. Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Max New York Life insurance Co. Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Max New York Life insurance Co. Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Max New York Life insurance Co. Ltd. (MNYL) is a joint venture between Max India Limited, one of India's leading multi-business corporations and New York Life International, the international arm of New York Life. The company provides a broad range of life insurance products to address the various insurance needs of the customers in India. It offers a range of participating, non-participating, and linked products covering life insurance, pension, and health benefits, including riders for individual and group segments. The company offers a portfolio of 23 individual products, nine individual riders, four group products and seven group riders. The company distributes these products through a network of 24 corporate agents, banks, brokers, and other channels in 25 states across the country. It also comprises of 200 MDRTs, 416 trainers and 31,748 agent advisors. The company is headquartered in New Delhi, India.