World Market Intelligence's 'Marti Otel Isletmeleri A.S.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Marti Otel Isletmeleri A.S.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Marti Otel Isletmeleri A.S.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Marti Otel Isletmeleri A.S. (Marti Otel) operates tourist resorts and hotels. The company owns and operates hotels, holiday villages, resorts and clubs. It operates Marti La Perla hotel in Marmaris and Marti Myra in Antalya along with Marti Resort and Marti Vacation Club. The company's hotels and resorts have a total bed capacity of 2,200 beds and Marti Marina owns an inventory of 301 afloat and 70 ashore yachts. The company is currently working on the construction of a holiday village in Sarigerme, Mugla. Marti Otel is headquartered in Beyoglu, Turkey.