World Market Intelligence's 'Markel Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Markel Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Markel Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Markel Corporation (Markel) is an insurance service provider in the US. The company specializes in marketing and underwriting a range of specialty insurance products and programs to various niche markets. Markel through its subsidiaries offers a range of casualty insurance, property insurance, professional liability, specialty accident and medical insurance, inland and ocean marine insurance, specialty commercial programs, specialty personal programs and specialty transportation insurance services. Its business activities are classified into three business segments, which include the Excess and Surplus Lines, the Specialty Admitted and the London markets. In London market, the company participates through Markel International, which includes Markel Capital Limited (Markel Capital) and Markel International Insurance Company Limited (MIICL). Markel is headquartered in Glen Allen, Virginia, the US.