Marazzi Group S.p.A. : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "Marazzi Group S.p.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Marazzi Group S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Marazzi Group S.p.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Marazzi Group S.p.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Marazzi Group SpA (Marazzi Group) is a manufacturer and distributor of ceramic and stoneware products, based in Italy. The company's portfolio of products includes porcelain stoneware, ceramic tiles, crystallized stoneware, and single-fired tiles. It also offers mosaics, granite, marble, and natural stones. These products are used in the floors and walls of residential buildings, public spaces, living spaces, and architectural projects. The company markets its products through retail stores in the UK and internationally. In addition, it operates several offices in Castellon, Spain; Tokyo, Japan; Shanghai, China; Dubai, the UAE; Dallas, Texas, the US; and Leeds, the UK. The company operates as a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries Inc. Marazzi Group is headquartered in Modena, Italy.