World Market Intelligence's 'Malaysian Assurance Alliance Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Malaysian Assurance Alliance Berhad: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Malaysian Assurance Alliance Berhad' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Malaysian Assurance Alliance Berhad (MAA), part of Zurich Financial Services Group (Zurich), is an insurance company. The company is primarily into underwriting of life insurance such as investment-linked and annuity business, and all classes of general insurance business. It provides a wide range of life and general insurance products in Malaysia. The company's life insurance products include healthcare, individual life, investment linked, personal accident and single premium plan. Its general insurance products comprise motor, liability, employee benefits, engineering, marine, pecuniary, property, healthcare and personal accident insurances. The company operates an extensive network of branch offices located in all major towns and cities, both in Peninsular and East Malaysia. MAA is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.