World Market Intelligence's 'MGIC Investment Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'MGIC Investment Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'MGIC Investment Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
MGIC Investment Corporation (MIGC Investment), through its subsidiaries, provides private mortgage insurance in the US. The company offers primary insurance, pool insurance and bulk transactions coverage, It also provides contract underwriting and related services and various mortgage services, including portfolio retention and secondary marketing of mortgage-related assets for the mortgage finance industry. The company provides private mortgage insurance through its main subsidiary, Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation (MGIC). As of FY2011, MGIC was licensed in all 50 states of the US, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam. Its other subsidiaries include eMagic.com, LLC, MGIC Australia Pty Limited, MGIC Investor Services Corporation (MISC), and MIC Reinsurance Corporation, among others. The company is headquartered in Wisconsin, the US.