World Market Intelligence's 'MBIA Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'MBIA Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'MBIA Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
MBIA Inc. provides financial guarantee insurance and credit protection products, as well as investment management services to public finance and structured finance issuers, investors, and capital market participants worldwide. The company operates through three business segments:, U.S. public finance insurance, structured finance and international insurance, and advisory services. The company's U.S. public finance insurance business is carried on by its subsidiary, National Public Finance Guarantee Corporation; its structured finance and international insurance business is operated through MBIA Corp., and its advisory services business is operated through Cutwater Holdings, LLC. The company is headquartered at Armonk, New York, the US.