World Market Intelligence's 'Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (Lincoln) is a manufacturer and provider of welding solutions. It owns, manages and involves in the design, development, manufacturing of arc welding and cutting products worldwide. The company's products include welders, wire feeders, welding consumables, fume extraction systems, guns and torches, fixed table systems, and electrodes, as well as gas and medical equipment and accessories. It sells its products principally directly to users of welding products, as well as through industrial distributors, retailers, direct sales force and agents. The company carries out operations in the US, Germany, Poland, Italy, Spain, Canada, Netherlands and China through its subsidiaries. Lincoln is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, US.