World Market Intelligence's 'E&A Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'E&A Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'E&A Limited' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
E&A Limited (E&A) invests in diversified portfolio of industrial businesses, mining, resources, defense and water industries. It provides a range of corporate advisory services including sales and divestments, mergers and acquisitions including private equity, financial evaluations, corporate and project advisory, property transactional advice, valuations and expert opinions, family business consulting, turnaround consulting and debt and equity procurement. E&A operates nine wholly-owned businesses through its subsidiary companies. It was formerly known as Percheron Capital Pty Ltd. in 2009, E&A acquired ICE Engineering & Construction Pty Ltd (ICE Engineering & Construction). The company is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.