World Market Intelligence's 'Lennar Corporation (LEN.B): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Lennar Corporation (LEN.B): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Lennar Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Lennar Corporation (Lennar) is a home-builder for all generations in the US. The company, along with its subsidiaries, is involved in the construction of attached and detached homes for single-families. It also operates in the construction of multi-level residential buildings. The services provided by the company include land acquisition, site planning, preparation and improvement of land for residential communities. The company offers various financial solutions related to mortgage financing, title insurance and other financial services. Lennar has its operations spread across 17 US states including Florida, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Arizona, Colorado and Texas. The company is headquartered in Miami, Florida, US.