The Landis Taipei Hotel Co., Ltd (5703) : Company Profile and SWOT AnalysisSynopsis
World Market Intelligence's "The Landis Taipei Hotel Co., Ltd (5703) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Landis Taipei Hotel Co., Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Landis Taipei Hotel Co., Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Landis Taipei Hotel Co., Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Landis Taipei Hotel Co., Ltd (LTHC) owns and manages hotel operations in Taiwan. LTHC offers accommodation services, operates restaurants and provides other hotel related services. In addition, the company operates the hotel with an inventory of 209 rooms, which comprises 122 double rooms and 87 suite rooms. Furthermore, the hotel offers various health and sports facilities such as swimming pool, running track, outdoor sports, hiking and biking. It also offers space for meetings, events and weddings through conference halls and banquet facilities. The company operates as a subsidiary of hotel chain group, Landis Hotels & Resorts. LTHC is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.