World Market Intelligence's 'Koeln-Duesseldorfer D.Rheinschiffahrt AG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Koeln-Duesseldorfer D.Rheinschiffahrt AG: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Koeln-Duesseldorfer D.Rheinschiffahrt AG' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Koeln-Duesseldorfer D.Rheinschiffahrt AG (KDR) operates a cruise line on the Rhine river in Germany. The company offers a broad range of leisure activities to its customers. Key leisure packages offered by the company include Party Cruises, Castles Tour, Firework Cruises, Siebengebirge Mountains Tour, Castles Tour, Legendary Loreley Tour, Round-trip Cruises, Charter services and Bicycle Specials on the Rhine. The company also carries out ship management services, performed through its wholly owned subsidiary KD Bereederung GmbH & Co. KG. KDR operates through a fleet 14 ships and cruises. KDR is headquartered in Cologne, Germany.