World Market Intelligence's 'Knoll, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Knoll, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Knoll, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Knoll, Inc. (Knoll) is a work place furnishing and textile manufacturing company. It designs, develops and manufactures office furniture, textiles and related accessories. The company's product line includes office systems, chairs, case goods, tables and desks, ergonomic products and health care furniture products. It has manufacturing facilities in the US, Canada and Italy. Knoll sells products in North America through sales force of 243 professionals and a broad network of approximately 208 independent dealers. It also operates through licensed partners and dealers operating in Europe. Knoll is headquartered in East Greenville, Pennsylvania, US.