World Market Intelligence's 'Kintetsu Corporation (9041) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Kintetsu Corporation (9041) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Kintetsu Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Kintetsu Corporation (Kintetsu) is a land transportation company which focuses on diversified businesses including transportation, real estate, retail, hotel and leisure facility, and sports and event management. The company offers all modes of transport including land, air and sea, offers civil engineering and contracting works for railway electrical maintenance, railcar maintenance and rail tracks. In addition, Kintetsu provides broadcasting services, telecommunication services, internet services and nursing-care services. The company also manufactures railcars. Kintetsu operates through 130 subsidiaries and affiliates in Japan. The company's hotel management operations are based in Japan and the US. Kintetsu is headquartered in Tennoji-Ku, Osaka, Japan.