- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 160 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 67% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical Scope of the research is European - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across Europe.
- The report covers the sustainability initiatives covered by the companies for energy efficiency.
'Key Energy Efficiency Measures in the European Interior Design Industry: 2011-2012 - Survey Snapshot' is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how companies in the interior design industry perceive sustainability. The report benchmarks successful sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by various companies.
The report features the opinions of interior design industry respondents related to sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability.
Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark sustainable initiatives with key industry leaders and identify major trends that affect the industry.
- Generating cost savings and operational efficiency, strengthening competitive position and catering to client demand are major drivers influencing sustainability efforts in the interior design industry.
- Survey results show that 40% of interior design industry respondents expect to see an increase in profitability over the next 12 months due to implementation of sustainability.
- Reduction of energy consumption, effective minimization of water consumption and use of recyclable or reusable product components are critical sustainability criteria for supplier selection.