World Market Intelligence's 'Jerusalem Insurance Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.Summary
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Jerusalem Insurance Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Jerusalem Insurance Company' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Jerusalem Insurance Company (JIC) is one of the largest insurance companies in Jordan. The company offers a wide range of life and general insurance products to industrial and commercial enterprises, and private individuals. Its products include motor, marine cargo, fire, business interruption, household, engineering, liability, general accidents, workmen compensation and employer's liability insurance products. The company's customers are served through its head office and agents located all over Jordan. The company has partnership with leading international reinsures, such as Arab War Risks Insurance Syndicate (AWRIS), Nasco Karaoglan France, Partner Re, Hannover Re, Arab Re, Arab Re-Insurance Group and Mapfre Asistencia. JIC is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.